In the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 8939) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 405 is called into action. The Xperia M4 Aqua has a 5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 294 ppi.
The smartphone has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC). On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag