The 178 grams heavy Sony Xperia L4 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). The back camera uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Xperia L4's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone has a 6.2 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 295 ppi. In the Xperia L4 a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762) is used in combination with 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a IMG PowerVR GE8320.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag