To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Sony Xperia L3. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The back camera uses 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
The smartphone has a 282 ppi 5.7 inch IPS LCD display. The Xperia L3 works with a Octa-Core processor (MediaTek Helio P22 MT6762), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a IMG PowerVR GE8320 is called into action. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag