The 178 grams heavy budget smartphone Sony Xperia L2 has a 5.5 inch display based on IPS LCD and with a density of 267 ppi. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
The Xperia L2 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 32 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (MediaTek MT6737T) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T720 MP2 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag