The 137 grams light Sony Xperia L has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 0.3 MP. It has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
The Xperia L has a 4.3 inch display based on TFT and with a density of 228 ppi. In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8230) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag