The 150 grams light Sony Xperia C3 has a 5.5 inch display with IPS LCD technology and a density of 267 ppi. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The smartphone works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 8926), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 305. In the Xperia C3 an internal storage of 8 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag