The Sony Xperia acro S has a 4.3 inch TFT display with a density of 342 ppi. The 147 grams light Xperia acro S has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 12.1 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
It works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 MSM8260), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 220 is used. It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag