The Sony Xperia 5 III has a 6.1 inch OLED display with a density of 449 ppi. The smartphone also has a 4500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. On the smartphone's back you can find 3 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
It has a fingerprint sensor and the face unlock function to unlock the 169 grams heavy smartphone very fast and simple and increase the security. In the Xperia 5 III an internal storage of 256 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC). In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) does the work, assisted by 8 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 660.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag