Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Sony Xperia 5's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. The smartphone integrates 128 GB of internal storage memory which, in addition, is extendable.
It has a 449 ppi 6.1 inch display with OLED technology. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3140 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. On the Xperia 5's back you can find 3 camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150) does the work, assisted by 6 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 640 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag