The Sony Xperia 20 has a 457 ppi 6 inch display with IPS LCD technology. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB to save images, videos, music etc. The back camera of the Xperia 20 has 2 lenses with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SDM710) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 616 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag