The 180 grams heavy Sony Xperia 10 Plus integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 SDM636) is used together with 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 509 is called into action.
The Xperia 10 Plus has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a 6.5 inch IPS LCD display with a density of 422 ppi. The back camera uses 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag