The 169 grams heavy Sony Xperia 10 III has 3 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The smartphone has a 457 ppi 6 inch display with OLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Xperia 10 III's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 690 SM6350), which has access to a total of 6 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 619L. It has an internal storage of 128 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag