The back camera of the Sony Xperia 10 has 2 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the 162 grams heavy device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 SDM630), which has access to a total of 3 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 508. The Xperia 10 has a 457 ppi 6 inch display based on IPS LCD. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 64 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag