The 187 grams heavy Sony Xperia 1 III has 4 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350) is used together with 12 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is called into action.
It has an extendable storage of 256 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC. The Xperia 1 III has a 6.5 inch display based on OLED and with a high density of 643 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated battery can be used more efficient. In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag