With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 180 grams heavy Samsung W2016 can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available.
The smartphone has a 3.9 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 383 ppi. The smartphone also has a 2000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The W2016 works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T760 MP8. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag