The 271 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 3 has an internal storage space of 256 GB. The smartphone has a sensor to scan fingerprints, which can be used to unlock the device or to authorize requests to access secure storage / applications. Versus the other well-known methods (numeric code/pattern) it assures better protection against abuse.
It has 3 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 4 MP. The Galaxy Z Fold 3 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 SM8350), which can use a total of 12 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used. It has a 372 ppi 7.6 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 4400 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag