With the integrated fingerprint sensor the 218 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. The smartphone has a display based on IPS LCD and with a .
The Galaxy XCover Pro integrates a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 9611) as central computing unit. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G72 MP3 is used. On the smartphone's back you can find 2 high-resolution camera lenses with a maximum resolution of 25 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 13 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag