With the integrated fingerprint sensor the Samsung Galaxy XCover FieldPro can be unlocked by simply placing a fingertip on the sensor. In comparison to numeric codes a fingerprint sensor offers advantages regarding security and comfort. Additionally it has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh.
The Galaxy XCover FieldPro's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. In the Galaxy XCover FieldPro a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 9810) is used. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Mali-G72 MP18.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag