The 172 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy XCover 5 has a 5.3 inch display with LCD technology and a density of 311 ppi. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 850 S5E3830) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-G52 MP1 is used.
Face unlock makes it possible to unlock the smartphone via a face instead of well-known numeric code or pattern based approaches. Therefore security is increased in the everyday use. The Galaxy XCover 5 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC). It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag