To save files (e.g. images, videos) there are 32 GB storage space available to the 172 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4S. However, it is extendable if this is not enough for ones needs. It has a 294 ppi 5 inch display with IPS LCD technology.
The Galaxy Xcover 4S works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7885), which can use a total of 3 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-G71 MP2. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag