The Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 has a 5 inch display with TFT technology and a density of 294 ppi. The smartphone has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD.
The Galaxy Xcover 4 works with a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Quad 7570), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-T720. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag