The Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE has a 233 ppi 4 inch display with LCD technology. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Lite MSM8960) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Yes is called into action. The Galaxy Victory 4G LTE has a storage of 4 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag