The flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S9 has an extendable storage of 256 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. It has a 5.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a high density of 568 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
The 163 grams heavy Galaxy S9 has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SDM845) does the work, assisted by 4 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 630 is called into action. The Galaxy S9's back camera has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 8 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag