The 208 grams heavy flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S8 Active has a 5.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a high density of 568 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4000 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which has access to a total of 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action.
On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP. The Galaxy S8 Active has both a fingerprint sensor as well as capable front camera system for device unlocking. So either fingerprint or face can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and easy whilst maintaining a high level of security. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag