The Samsung Galaxy S6 has an internal storage space of 128 GB. It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 5 MP.
The 138 grams light Galaxy S6 integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. It has a 577 ppi 5.1 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2550 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7420) does the work, assisted by 3 GB RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T760 MP8 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag