The 145 grams light Samsung Galaxy S5 Plus works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 420. It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The smartphone has a 5.1 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 432 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2800 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. Instead of unlocking by using a password or pattern the Galaxy S5 Plus's fingerprint sensor can be utilized. It is particularly fast and simple and can further increase security. On the back it has a camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag