The 145 grams light Samsung Galaxy S5 Neo has a 432 ppi 5.1 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 2800 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
The Galaxy S5 Neo works with a Octa-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 7 Octa 7580), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Mali-T720 is called into action. The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag