The Samsung Galaxy S5 mini's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2.1 MP. The smartphone has a 326 ppi 4.5 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2100 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In addition to commonly used methods like drawn patterns or numeric codes, the 120 grams light device can be unlocked by using its fingerprint sensor. In everyday life this can increase security without losing any comfort. The Galaxy S5 mini has an extendable storage of 16 GB. For Extension the following cards can be used: microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD. It works with a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 3 Quad 3470), which has access to a total of 1.5 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-400 MP4.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag