The Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A integrates a fingerprint sensor to comfortably unlock the device. Compared to well-known PIN codes or patterns, this can increase all-day security. It has a 576 ppi 5.1 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2800 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen.
In the smartphone a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805 APQ8084) is used together with 3 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 420 is used. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Galaxy S5 LTE-A. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2.1 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag