The 130 grams light Samsung Galaxy S4 has a storage of 64 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 13 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP.
The Galaxy S4 has a 441 ppi 5 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 2600 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It works with a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 600 8974), which has access to a total of 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 320 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag