The high-resolution back camera of the 202 grams heavy flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S21+ has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 10 MP. It works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 660 is used.
The smartphone has a fingerprint sensor integrated in the display (more exactly underneath it) and additionally provides the face unlock function, that allows to unlock via a face scan. Both methods can be used to unlock the smartphone fast and simple. In the Galaxy S21+ an internal storage of 128 GB is available. The smartphone has a 6.7 inch display based on Dynamic AMOLED and with a density of 393 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 4800 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag