The flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has a 516 ppi 6.8 inch display with Dynamic AMOLED technology. It also has a 5000 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The high-resolution back camera has 4 lenses with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 40 MP.
In the Galaxy S21 Ultra a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888) does the computing, assisted by 12 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 660. The smartphone has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern. The Galaxy S21 Ultra has a storage of 128 GB to save data (images, videos, music).
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag