The Samsung Galaxy S21 has a 424 ppi 6.2 inch Dynamic AMOLED display. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. It is not only possible to unlock via numeric code or pattern - also a fingerprint or face (face unlock) may be used. In this case the fingerprint sensor is invisibly integrated inside (behind to be exact) the display.
The smartphone has 3 high-resolution camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera has a resolution of 10 MP. The Galaxy S21 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 888), which can use a total of 8 GB RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 660. An internal storage of 128 GB is available.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag