The 222 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G has a 6.9 inch Dynamic AMOLED display with a density of 509 ppi. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 5000 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. It has a storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. which is extendable by 1000 GB with a microSDXC card.
The smartphone has 4 high-resolution camera lenses on the back and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 108 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera provides a resolution of 40 MP. The Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250), which can use a total of 12 GB RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 650. It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag