The high-resolution back camera of the Samsung Galaxy S20 has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 64 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera provides a resolution of 10 MP. In the 163 grams heavy smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SM8250) is used together with 12 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 650.
It has an invisible fingerprint sensor, which is integrated inside, respectively underneath, the display. Hence, the smartphone can be comfortably unlocked. As an alternative face unlock can be used. It is therefore possible to unlock without a numeric code or pattern. The Galaxy S20 has a 6.2 inch display with Dynamic AMOLED technology and a density of 566 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4000 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has a storage of 128 GB to save images, videos, music etc. This storage can be extended by 1000 GB (microSDXC card).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag