With its integrated inscreen fingerprint sensor as well as the face unlock function the 175 grams heavy flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10+ allows to use a fingertip or a face for comfortable device unlocking. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855) is used together with 8 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640.
In the Galaxy S10+ an internal storage of 128 GB is available. If this happens to be not enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). It has a 522 ppi 6.4 inch display based on Dynamic AMOLED. It also has a 4100 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The back camera of the Galaxy S10+ uses 3 lenses with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 10 MP.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag