The 186 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite has a display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. The smartphone also has a 4500 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. The high-resolution back camera has 3 lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 48 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The high-resolution front camera has a resolution of 32 MP.
In addition to the well-known numeric code or pattern the Galaxy S10 Lite can be unlocked either with a fingerprint (inscreen fingerprint sensor) or via a face scan (face unlock). In everyday life these methods increase the security. In the smartphone a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855 SM8150) is used. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 640.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag