The 198 grams heavy flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy S10 5G has 4 camera lenses on the back with a maximum resolution of 16 megapixels. The combination of multiple lenses promises pictures with higher fidelity regarding details, color and contrast. The front camera provides a resolution of 10 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 512 GB of storage available.
The Galaxy S10 5G has a 502 ppi 6.7 inch display based on Dynamic AMOLED. It also has a battery with a capacity of 4500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 855), which has access to a total of 8 GB of RAM. Detail knowledge: Graphics calculation is done by a Adreno 640. The Galaxy S10 5G has a fingerprint sensor underneath the display and therefore allows to use a fingerprint to unlock it. Additionally, the device has the option to scan the face via its front camera for unlocking (face unlock). Both methods can be used for a fast unlock in everyday use.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag