In the 159 grams heavy Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8260A) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.3 MP.
The Galaxy S Relay 4G has a 4 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 233 ppi. It also has a 1800 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. A total of 8 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSD, microSDHC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag