The Samsung Galaxy S III Verizon works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960), which can use a total of 2 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is called into action. It has a 4.8 inch display based on Super AMOLED and with a density of 306 ppi. It also has a battery with a capacity of 2100 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 1.9 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Galaxy S III Verizon. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag