The Samsung Galaxy S III MetroPCS has a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED display with a density of 306 ppi. It also has a 2100 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy. It has an extendable storage of 16 GB. Following cards can be used for extension: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC.
The smartphone's back camera has a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.9 MP. In the Galaxy S III MetroPCS a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro MSM8960A) does the computing, assisted by 2 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is used.
Howtos zu Android
- Android: Activate NFC function
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Reading the memory of an NFC-Tag
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag