In the 133 grams light Samsung Galaxy S III a Quad-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 4 Quad 4412) is used in combination with 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Mali-400 MP4 is used. It has a 4.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 306 ppi. It also has a 2100 mAh battery, which can be used much more efficient thanks to the OLED technology because only bright pixel need to be supplied with energy.
It has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.9 MP. To save images, videos, music etc. there are 32 GB of storage available to the Galaxy S III. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag