In the Samsung Galaxy S III AT&T a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) is used in combination with 2 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Adreno 225. To save music, videos, images etc. there are 16 GB of internal storage available. Furthermore, it can be extended by using an additional memory card (microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC).
The Galaxy S III AT&T has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.9 MP. It has a 4.8 inch display with Super AMOLED technology and a density of 306 ppi. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2100 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag