The Samsung Galaxy S II T-Mobile has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. The smartphone works with a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S3 APQ8060), which has access to a total of 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 220 is used.
The Galaxy S II T-Mobile has a 206 ppi 4.5 inch display based on Super AMOLED Plus. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 1850 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display. A total of 16 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag