The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD has a 316 ppi 4.7 inch display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated battery can be used more efficient.
On the back the smartphone has a camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP. In the Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD a Dual-Core processor does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Yes is used.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag