The Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket has a 207 ppi 4.5 inch display with Super AMOLED Plus technology. The smartphone also has a battery with a capacity of 1850 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 2 MP.
It has an internal storage of 16 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSDHC, microSD). In the Galaxy S II Skyrocket a Dual-Core processor does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Yes is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag