In the 130 grams light Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro a Dual-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960) does the computing, assisted by 1 GB of RAM. For technology enthusiasts: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 225 is used. It has an internal storage of 8 GB, which additionally can be extended (microSD, microSDHC).
The smartphone has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 5 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 1.3 MP. The Galaxy Rugby Pro has a 233 ppi 4 inch display based on Super AMOLED. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 1850 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag