To save images, videos, music etc. there are 64 GB of storage available to the 195 grams heavy flagship smartphone Samsung Galaxy Note 8. If this storage wouldn't be enough, it can be extended with external cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD). On the smartphone's back you can find 2 camera lenses and shoots pictures with a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. Multi-lens setups are used to optimize the photo by combining multiple pictures into one image. The front camera has a resolution of 8 MP.
To unlock the Galaxy Note 8 a fingerprint can be used - thanks to the integrated sensor. But also a face scan is possible due to the build in front camera system (face unlock). Both simplify everyday usage and provide additional protection. The smartphone has a 522 ppi 6.3 inch Super AMOLED display. Due to the OLED technology the contrast is particularly high and the smartphone's 3300 mAh battery can be used much more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the screen. The Galaxy Note 8 works with a Octa-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 MSM8998), which can use a total of 6 GB RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 540 is called into action.
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag