The Samsung Galaxy Note 7 has a camera on the backside which has a maximum resolution of 12 megapixels. The front camera provides a resolution of 5 MP. The fingerprint sensor allows fastly unlock of the 169 grams heavy device without inconvenient methods like numeric codes or swipe patterns.
It has a 518 ppi 5.7 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. It also has a battery with a capacity of 3500 mAh. The screen's OLED technology only needs energy for bright pixels and thus, uses the battery more efficiently. In the Galaxy Note 7 a Quad-Core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 MSM8996) does the computing, assisted by 4 GB of RAM. For specialists: To calculate the graphics a Adreno 530 is called into action. A total of 64 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDXC, microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag