The Samsung GALAXY Note has a back camera with a maximum resolution of 8 megapixels. The front camera has a resolution of 2 MP. The 178 grams heavy GALAXY Note has a 285 ppi 5.3 inch display with Super AMOLED technology. Due to the OLED technology brighter colors and a deeper black can be displayed. Additionally the integrated 2500 mAh battery can be used more efficient, especially if dark elements dominate the display.
In the smartphone a Dual-Core processor (Samsung Exynos 4) is used together with 1 GB of RAM. Technical detail: Graphic rendering is done by a Mali-400 MP4. A total of 32 GB internal storage is available. If this storage is not enough, it can be extended by using additional memory cards (microSDHC, microSD).
Howtos zu Android
- NFC-Tag: Read UID
- Android: Activate NFC function
- Android: Read NFC tags
- Android: Write NFC tags
- Android: Automation with NFC
- Android: Trigger tasks with conditions with NFC
- Android application example: Activate "Car mode"
- Android: Share Spotify Playlist
- Android: Label the NFC Cube
- Sharing WLAN with NFC and an Android smartphone
- App mit einem NFC-Tag starten
- Android: Write and edit an NFC Display
- Create a timer with an NFC-Tag